lunes, 12 de febrero de 2018

Seguir siendo.

It was one of those days.

Everything was fine on my way home, just closed the door, got into my room and everything was so fucked up.

I just couldn't stop hearing those voices all loud:

‘I'm done.

I'm fucking done

I'm sick of this shit’

An endless loop, rushed and overwhelmed.

I just layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

‘I'm sick of this shit.’

Like I said, an endless bunch of words.

Needed some distraction, changed my clothes, getting ready for a night run.

Thinking the same words all over again, while I fast walk in the hallway.

Then I clenched my fists and teeth, noticed something wasn't right.

Tried to stop all that ‘fast thinking’ but I just couldn't.

I ended up here writing this kind of shit.

It was one of those days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario